Quotes to Get You Through the Week

7:24 AM

Monday's suck, I know. The only way to survive that 8:00am class senior year or sit through a client meeting downtown is to chug three cups of coffee before lunch and attempt to ignore BuzzFeed's article about which type of bread your Zodiac sign would be. I've created a list of my top five quotes that always help me me get over the Monday Blues and through my week. I hope these will encourage you to work hard and go through your week more confident than the last. Radiate positivity this week by taking a screen shot or saving these images and posting them to your Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter or just share the whole article! Work hard, stay humble and kick this weeks ass.

Thank you for staying updated with Fervent Youth and becoming part of my journey to reach my goals! Please remember to follow me on social media and share this post!

xo, kristina


"What you are afraid to do is a clear indication of the next thing you need to do." -Ralph Waldo Emerson


"Therefor do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." -Matthew 6:34 ESV


"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." -C. S. Lewis


"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." -Lewis Carroll


"Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it all away from you." -Mark Cuban

You Might Also Like

4 comments